Monday, October 18, 2010

Top of the Muffin to you...

Remember that Seinfeld episode?  Brilliant, but then again, weren't they all? 

Oh happy times when the morning starts with pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.  Thank goodness the great pumpkin shortage of 2009 is over and a bountiful pumpkin harvest is at hand.  I have been checking the baking aisle at the grocery for months looking for my canned pumpkin and the empty "pumpkin" space is finally full!  Can you believe there was actually a crowd of us?  Well, two of us!  My larder formerly known as the pantry (had a nice appointment with a British client last week who showed me her "larder") is now full of pumpkin!  Six cans.  Just in case they run out again before my pumpkin tooth is satisfied.  I just couldn't stop myself from stocking up. 

Let me know if you want the recipe.  They are really yummy!

3 comments:

iselby said...

I want the recipe! Post it, post it!

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Okay, okay! Will do...I can tell you in advance it's good...it has BUTTER in it! Yeah!! Who doesn't love butter in a baked good?!?!?

Recipe coming tomorrow.

iselby said...

Nice! While I was waiting I went to Trader Joe's and bought a box mix of pumpkin muffins (no butter!) so I am surviving off of that for now. They are very, very good but I'm sure yours are a thousand times better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails