Sunday, October 17, 2010

Race for the Cure

WEG...gone for a whole week as of today.  I still want to talk about it.  That and I have 100s of random pictures of horses doing reining, dressage, driving and dashing across road that I have no idea what to do with now.  Want to see them?

We're getting on with life here though.  Yesterday, was one of our favorite annual Fall events:  The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.  I ended up as the mom alone with a pack of ballet girls and a couple of boys at the race who ALL abandoned me as soon as we got to the festivities. After the race started we all managed to catch up with each other.  I ran the whole way, some of the girls took a short-cut (yeah Sarah for your fabulous run -- if ballet doesn't work out I think you might have a cross-country future) and the boys claimed to have not taken any shortcuts but somehow ended up beating me across the finish line anyway and I ran the whole way.  Hmmmm...They did claim to be highly motivated by the free stuff available at the end of the race.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails