Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dug's diet...



I had to make a run to Costco late yesterday to buy Dug's puppy food before we leave for Spring Break.  I've been getting the Kirkland brand based on a friend of a friend's research that it was a really good, affordable puppy food.  Dug's going to camp for a week while we are gone and the floors are sanded and sealed at the house.  All he has to bring is his own bed and his own food.

I was going to transfer the dog food from its original bag into an unlabeled container because I felt a little bit badly that I don't feed him artisanal, hand-crafted naturally organic dog food and I suspect that the boarding farm where he'll be staying might judge me.  I said this to Marc when he asked if I wanted to leave Dug's food in the car for the trip to the farm. 

To which he said, "Are you kidding me?  This is a dog who drinks toilet water, eats cat poop and insulation and is currently chewing on a PVC pipe.  This food is the best thing he puts in his body all day long!"

Good point.  The food will be going in its original container.  Judge away.
I wonder if that stuffed animal had any nutritional value

1 comment:

http://www.oystersappughar.com said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails