Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bracketology 2014

Will and I have approximately 3 hours left to complete our NCAA tournament bracket.  To my knowledge we haven't even started except that I know we are doing one with Kentucky winning and one with Florida winning.  We always have a Kentucky one because we're a hopeful people and it's worth $5 unless, ahem and god forbid, Kentucky isn't in the tournament.

Cute story for the day, my dad called me a little while ago to say that he'd filled out his bracket and had his $5 and what did he do with them now.  Apparently, I'd dropped some papers off for my dad to fill out and accidentally mixed our office bracket in with them.  Being the obedient father that he is, he completed all of his paperwork including the bracket.  Naturally, I told him I'd be right over to pick it up!  So, he's got his Bluegrass Sotheby's bracket done but not me!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails