Monday, March 17, 2014

Harder than it looks...

Writing on the blog every day, is turning out to be more challenging than I anticipated.  Years ago, my mother said that computers were just a fad.  It turned out that she was right.  Not in the way she anticipated, as she thought we'd all go back to using typewriters, but in that now, I don't spend much time actually in front of a computer with a keyboard at my fingers.  Most of the time, I'm on my phone or maybe iPad and sitting down at my computer is a luxury.  Communicating these days is all done on the fly and not nearly as slow and thoughtful a process as sitting at a computer used to be for me.  Eating's kind of the same way isn't it?  How often do we just eat on the run rather than taking time to actually sit down at a table and enjoy a meal?  Maybe you do it a lot.  Me, I manage dinner and the occasional lunch with a friend. 

I know you can blog from mobile apps and I've done it before but it's not nearly as pleasurable and the end result probably bears a lot more typos and DYACs (Damn You Auto Correct).  I love tap tap tapping with all five of my fingers rather than just using my thumbs.

I did actually have lunch with a friend today.  It was nice.  I practiced a combination of Lenten Friday and WWMRE which fit together nicely.  Boy, was it easy to decide what to eat...the meatless sandwich that came with a side salad. Although, I'm currently violating WWMRE and having WWW(ill)E and partaking of candy that I brought him from Wales that we found cleaning out the pantry for the kitchen renovation he had forgotten to eat.  Candy never goes bad, right?  And, Dug's keeping me company.  He's really worn out because I made him run 5 miles with me this morning, then chase some ball this afternoon and go for another mile walk.  He's a much better dog when he's exhausted.

Happy Friday! xoxo

(oops, I did in fact write this on Friday and forgot to post it)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If your data bad credit loans directly into your bank account in just 24 hours after diligent enough and exactly how to make money. This mode helps you save valuable time when it is free from all the tedious. This mode helps you save loans for bad credit valuable time when it is free from all the tedious. This mode helps you save valuable time when it is free from all the tedious. This mode helps you save valuable time when it is loans for people with bad credit free from all the tedious.For more details –:
http://www.loansforbadcredite.co.uk/
http://www.loanssinuk.org.uk/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails