Saturday, March 8, 2014

Rest in Peace Grandma Beach

We had a wonderful day today which is funny to say as we laid Grandma Beach to rest in Ohio next to Grandpa Mathews.  It was quiet, small and just as we think she would have wanted it.

Following the service we lunched at the Golden Lamb in Lebanon, one of her favorite restaurants.  

And then, there was football.  I hope that people will play football in a backyard after my funeral.  And, that they will laugh a lot and that my grandsons will say, I had a great day and my granddaughters will honor me by knowing that I would LOVE it if I went prom dress shopping and got a super dress on sale.  I promise you that grandma would have been so excited that MR found the perfect dress.  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails