Friday, September 17, 2010

Almost as much fun as being a mom...

Is being the Auntie G.  I hereby publicly declare that I have the bestest nieces in the world. 

As example, I give you the marvelous Isabelle (a.k.a. Isabug) who is best known on the internet for her fabulous blog Isabelle+David -- the story of a lovely South Carolina Island girl who is navigating life in the publishing world of New York whilst living in her miniscule Brooklyn apartment with her soon-to-be-famous musician husband David Linaburg and their talkative cat Charlie (why is that cat named after her grandfather, uncle and cousin, btw?).  

P.S. sending books is a great way to achieve favored niece/cousin status!  We can't wait to see you next weekend xoxoxo

4 comments:

iselby said...

This is the best At Home in the Bluegrass post ever! I also love the new background.

The blog is looking beautiful!

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

I thought you might like it :-)

iselby said...

I just made that my "about me" paragraph.

Peddie said...

HAha - that's where you got the 'about me'! I thought you were just being clever by yourself ;) I also like the background as it make me feel like biking, which I feel is pertinent to you!

That niece makes a great schwester as well... and I have also wondered how we can never have new names in this family, down to the cat....... something cool about it though ;)

ospongu... now that's more like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails