Saturday, January 9, 2010

Homes in a year?

Anybody curious about how many homes a Realtor shows in a year?  I am!  Okay, I'm actually curious about how many homes I (notice that in bold) show in a year.  So along with tracking my mileage for my accountant, I've decided I'm going to track how many homes I show a la the Julie-Julia blog recipe count.  Now, I just have to figure out how to add that as a gadget somewhere here on this blog.  Isabelle, are you there????

I'm at 7 houses for 2010.   Six of those today which included tromping in the snow and discovering my new Honda Odyssey is WAY better on steep, icy hills than the old one! 

3 comments:

iselby said...

Hm, I'll have to find a gadget for this.. don't worry. I'm on it!

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Thanks. I'm starting to lose count. I'm at something like 20 now...

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Oh well...I've definitely lost count now...I think i'm easily at 40-something though ranging from a $2.89 million house and horse farm to a $90,000 townhouse. I haven't even had any relocation clients yet this year which can be up to 15 to 20 houses in a day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails