Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

from chilly Lexington on this cold, cold Saturday morning!

I'm thinking Spring! Anybody have any advice on where to buy an attractive indoor compost bucket to sit by my sink? One of my 2010 resolutions is to be a better gardener which shouldn't be difficult. I'm resurrecting one of the nice composters the previous owners of my house had built (the other has had the wood salvaged by Will to build a ladder up one of our pine trees) and looking forward to some soil improvement!

Ideally, I'm looking for one that looks like a canister, not like a plastic compost bucket...

2 comments:

iselby said...

I've searched and searched and have come up with nothing... sorry!

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Rats. I saw a picture of one in Southern Living a few months back. Maybe I'll contact them.

Or...maybe I need to invent it myself! I could design it for Bybee pottery.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails