Tuesday, February 16, 2010

snow + real estate = chilly sales

If you are checking here for the daily Lexington weather report, it is still snowing.  Yesterday's total was 5 inches although Will checked some drifts and reported back in with much higher accumulations.  And yes, he again shoveled sidewalks without being asked.  I continue to be amazed at his sense of responsibility toward this particular project.  Even more amazingly, he has asked for no financial compensation which is fortunate as I am discovering that blizzards make it extremely difficult to sell houses for two reasons:  A. no one wants to go out to look at my listings.  B.  none of my buyer-clients (or me for that matter) really wants to look at houses in the snow.  However, I did manage a walk-through yesterday of a new construction home and am off to take pictures of a new listing today!  Fortunately, I took exterior pictures before the big snow came so I only have to make it into the house and not around the outside of the house!

The hardest part is finding the road on which to drive!  I'm pretty sure there's a road under there somewhere. 

And, now I'm off to meetings and photo shoots! 

Stay warm!

1 comment:

mere said...

Be careful driving in that mess!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails