Thursday, February 4, 2010

Favorite new iPhone app...

I love my iPhone.  Really.  It's the coolest.  I use it everywhere.  See, I'm even checking my email at Doughnut Plant on the lower East Side while on vaction!

Frankly, I never thought that the iPhone could possibly live up to all the promised hype of Apple (and I'm sure I don't need an iPad).   But wrong I was!  About once a week my favorite app changes.  Last week, it was my Milelog app (I should mention that it is February 4 and my mileage tracking is STILL up to date.  My accountant would be very impressed but he doesn't read blogs or believe in the magical necessary qualities of the iPhone  for that matter).

This week my favorite app is from Realtor.com.  For the house- fascinated, your iPhone can fix upon your exact location and tell you every home nearby that's on the market.  How cool is that?  The best part is it doesn't replace a good buyer's agent (i.e. me) but it can give a consumer a great view of the market and the app is so much better than the options for looking at listings that I had in my old not-so-Smart Phone.   

10 comments:

iselby said...

Hm... maybe I should get this app. I made an offer on a condo today- EEK.

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Really!?!? Was it the up and down one that your mom said could be converted to a nursery??? I will think good thoughts about your offer being accepted.

Sorry I couldn't come up this weekend. I would have loved to, of course!

iselby said...

Hahaha, she keeps saying "where will the baby go?"


.... what baby?

iselby said...

We went to Doughnut Plant yesterday and thought of you!

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

I'm envious. I had half of a Spalding Doughnut at church yesterday. That would be the Lexington original equivalent of a Doughnut Plant. The Drive-Ins, Diners and Dives guy needs to visit there.

iselby said...

BTW, I downloaded this app. Great!

Gwennie said...

Our goal isnto provide only good advice and recommendation here at At Home in the Bluegrass!

Gwennie said...

And apparently poorly written comments when sent from the iPhone!

mere said...

Try the Cardstar app. You can load all of your frequent flier no.s, grocery card no/s and upc thingies, library card, etc. How did I ever get along without it! I'm so happy I think I'll go eat a doughnut, oh yeah, we don't have any good places...

iselby said...

Actually, the doughnuts at Publix are pretty good.. and fresh doughnuts from Krispy Kreme aren't bad either.

Except nothing compares to Doughnut Plant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails