Monday, June 27, 2011

My little pilgrim


Traveling attire
Scarf:  H & M (mine)
Top:  Uniqlo (mine)
Blue Jean shorts: American Eagle (hers)
Sandals: Chacos (hers)
Backpack: LandsEnd (hers)
Suitcase (vintage -- from me-- in fact, this is the very
suitcase I took to Europe with me on all my travels.  MR thought that was pretty cool
although Will thought it was hideous)


Ciao Baby!  Since I haven't gotten any photos of my little pilgrim actually in Italy, I thought some departing shots would be nice to share.
Off to the left in this photo is one of their leaders who is making her very first trip to Europe.  She's even older than I am,  My favorite part of the whole farewell scene was that her mom and dad brought her to the airport and her mom stood looking through the glass at the security gate with Marc, the Wilsons (Graff's mom and dad) and me as we watched our babies ride the escalators up and out of sight. 


3 comments:

iselby said...

Aw, the little pilgrim in Italy! I saw that she did the last email update - yay! I LOVE that suitcase. Nothing hideous about it AT ALL! If you ever decide to get rid of it... dibs!

mere said...

Adorable!

Peddie said...

That suitcase is AWESOME!!! I also love how everybody seems to be moving in the one picture except her smilingness ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails