Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Italy bound...Part 2

Here's an even better blog link for the pilgrims.  Click Here!

I'm helping Graff pack this morning too via text and phone call.  His mom is the priest for Reading Camp at the Cathedral Domain this week so he's sort of on his own for his Italy packing.  Mary Rollins sent him a packing list and I coached him through laundry long-distance on Monday.  Frankly, I was really impressed that he was doing his own laundry.  I don't think Mary Rollins could do her own and Will, HA!, he can't even find the laundry basket!

4 comments:

iselby said...

I love this... I'd like to see John try to find the laundry room.

Unknown said...

Andy does his laundry WAY more often than I do mine!

We had to learn how in seventh grade. A required class for all students. We had to make cookies and pancakes and sew something too.

iselby said...

That seems like a very practical class. What would you wash in class?

Cookies and pancakes.. mmmmm.

Peddie said...

Ahhaha. John only knows where the laundry room is because dad keeps his brewing stuff in the sink there. Good for Graff. I also just read the wonder-blog! Sounds like they had a great time, and I enjoyed the rainbow colors ;) Anybody else have trouble seeing the pictures?

I wish I had gotten a class to make cookies and pancakes and sew something. I could teach it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails