Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween...




It should be a wonderful night for Lexington trick or treaters. One of my clients, new to Lexington, asked me our local trick or treat "rules" yesterday and I thought it might be helpful to post them here:




They're pretty simple: Trick or Treat is from 6-8. If you want visitors, turn on your porch lights! If you don't want them...turn off your porch light. I'm hopeful that we'll have lots of visitors at our house who won't be too afraid of my hairy pet spider. And, if my son (who'll be going as Hillary Clinton?!?!?) and his best friend Wyatt (aka John McCain, I hear) come to your door, do watch how much of your candy they take. I've overheard some things that make me worry for our neighbors!
Perhaps this is how NOT to stage a house for a successful showing!
Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

isabug said...

Hahaha, can you post a picture of Will as Hillary Clinton?

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Guess what happened. The disc in my camera crashed and I lost all my pictures!!! I used a few choice words needless to say. Fortunately, one of my sweet neighbors took pictures of the kids and is going to get me copies. You should have seen MR's friend Ainsley who came as Sarah Palin. Dead on...and hilarious!!! Almost as good as Tina Fey. xoxoxo

Peddie said...

What?!??!?! And oh no... I can't believe that it crashed! Why do these things have to happen to you! Btw, have you gotten a handy dandy back up drive yet? I got one last christmas that just hooks up with a usb port... I highly recommend it (and I am afraid of your computer crashing again)!!!

But yes... seriously... we NEED some pictures of those costumes!

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Yes. I do have a back-up drive which works great except when it fails to back-up. Umm...that was what 2 years ago?!?!!? When my eye didn't stop twitching for like a month....ggggrrrrrrrr

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails