Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Real Estate Week Wednesday -- My Work Space

Want to know what a successful Realtor's office looks like?  Well, here you go. 

This is the complete panoramic view of the office I share with C_____ who would probably prefer I not use her real name since I'm showing our joint space.  I'm a little worried that one day I'll come to work and she won't want to share an office with me anymore because my desk is messier than hers.  I learned how to keep an office from my dad, the retired attorney who used the "pile" method of organization.  

We've been in this location since January of 2010 and we STILL haven't hung up our pictures.  That's what happens when you're busy selling houses though.  We're like the cobblers children -- no time to make our own space nice!

I have a chair but I was sitting in it when I took the picture.  Printer on the right is
currently our of toner and it will cost me $250 to buy new ones.  I'm debating just buying a new printer but it seems so wasteful.  What do you think?  Of course, I can also walk down the hall to the office printer.  Hmmm...

We call the chair on the left, the luggage chair.  We move our stuff
off if someone wants to visit.  Isn't my Vera Bradley laptop case pretty?  I got it for Christmas
last year and I love it!

C____'s desk and ball.  I used to have a ball but my legs got
stuck under the desk so I went back to a normal desk chair.  I
kind of miss it.

Our files and said unhung pictures.  Mine are diplomas and C's are of some
of her horses.  Oh and that weird contraption is our no longer used UniBind.  We should really sell that
or something.
And, there you have it.  Our office. 

4 comments:

iselby said...

This is the best blog week ever!

Can I come and hang up everything in your office?

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Yes. :-)

iselby said...

Ok, I'm serious about this!

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

I am too :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails