Thursday, September 27, 2012

Real Estate Week Thursday -- Shameless self-promotion

Welcome to Thursday of Real Estate Week.  Today's topic: my real estate website.

Did you know that from my real estate website you can, search for a Lexington home including just searching by addresses or creating a general search for homes in a particular neighborhood or part of town? You can create a more specific search, too.  For example, say you want a ranch home on a basement, inside New Circle Road in a price range between $300,000 and $350,000.  You can create that search yourself on my website. Too much trouble to do it yourself?  I can create that search for you and can also create client portal access where you can manage those listings.   You can email me or complete this form.  I have a few friends who have asked me to create a search for them that sends them an email notice every time a new house is listed or sells in their neighborhood because they like to keep up with the property values. 

You can also find great resources for preparing to buy a home on my website or how to best prepare your home for a sale.  Even if you aren't looking for a home in Central Kentucky, those tips translate well no matter where you live. 

Finally, I have some links to mortgage calculators, community information and even links like the IRS where you can explore tax information pertaining to buying and selling a home.  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails