Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Whoohoo! Go Pioneers

It's a big night tonight in Lexington!
 
Transylvania University is playing the University of Kentucky in basketball.  The Battle on Broadway, it's being called as these two hometown teams face each other. 

Important Facts:  Transylvania has played UK before.  In fact, the record is tied between the two schools, 7-7. 

This is the first game in 100 years. 

Are the Mathews going to be there?  You betcha! Although poor Marc had to go to New Orleans for a conference.  He was really bummed but he's working through his grief by hosting a "watch" party at a bar down there.  I'm taking my dad and both of the kids are taking friends. I suspect that Transy will have more fans in Rupp Arena than any other visiting team has ever had playing UK!

I'm so excited right now, I just went home and put on my Transy T-shirt in the middle of writing this blogpost!

Go Pioneers!!!

xoxoxo--Gwen, Transy Class of '88

2 comments:

mere said...

I loved the bewitching Transy Flash mob! Two thumbs up!!!!!

security equipment said...

I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails