Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Go Pioneers!

This is mostly for Peddie, but did you know that the University of Kentucky's opening basketball game next Fall is against Transylvania?  That's right -- the UK Wildcats versus the Transylvania University Pioneers.  I was just talking about it with a friend who's a HUGE UK fan (always in the know and from whom I got the picture of the Cats with Jay-Z in the locker room on Sunday night after the North Carolina game). 

I just felt the need to share.  I am so excited and, I have some many questions:  will there be T-shirts, will the cheerleaders and dancing Pioneer girls be there?  Will the Transy players walk to Rupp Arena together or just meet there?  I can hardly wait and I know I'm jumping ahead here but imagine if UK is the national champion AND THEN TRANSYLVANIA BEATS THEM!!! 

Okay.  Back to work.  Have to go measure a house and get ready for a closing tomorrow.  I love closings.

3 comments:

iselby said...

Will it be televised?!

Peddie said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! That is SO exciting! Wow... I should have gone to more sports during Transy...

LearningByReading said...

Closings give me a rush too. Its always exciting to help a new family into the home of their dreams!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails