Monday, March 15, 2010

Tales from my minivan

Sorry for the lack of postings. I am spending lots of time in the car these days and I gave up texting and driving for Lent. Along with shopping at Target. Anyway, I'm sitting in my car at the moment waiting for track tryouts to be over having just dropped off the girl at a ballet rehearsal -- Peter and the Wolf. She's the bird. Big role. Very cool plus she does not get eaten. Did I mention that baseball season has started?? Go Rangers!

I've also been showing property, listing property and selling property like crazy lately which is excellent but definitely cuts into the writing time. On the bright side I did just discover that I can actually blog from the iPhone. All typos have to be excused though because my thumb/eye coordination is only so good.

Anybody watch the SEC tournament final yesterday. I love DeMarcus Cousins. Have I mentioned that? He's in my top five list of all-time favorite UK basketball players!!! If he were a dog he'd be Gus.

4 comments:

iselby said...

I put Kentucky as winning on my bracket. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do well!

And good for you giving up texting and driving (that's illegal in NYC!). See you soooooooon

mere said...

It will soon be illegal in SC too. But not talking on cell phones or playing penguin wars or taking photos with iphone whilst at the wheel.

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Well...technically it's not the texting that's the problem then. It is all that other stuff...email, Internet, pictures, my mileage log....so technically I am not texting....

Thanks for reminding me about penguin wars. I got invited tto join a clan/army. So what does that mean????

P.s. Am not currently behind the wheel...

mere said...

Don't join a clan until you talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails