Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Saturday...

Showed houses, houses, and more houses.  Got call on accepted offer negotiated last night at Rossi's.  Stopped by clients for some signatures on some documents. Showed more houses.  Stopped by listing to look at the circuit box.  Came home.  Made Bluecheese-Pecan wafers from Creating a Stir cookbook in my beautiful Christmas KitchenAid Mixer and remembered why I had to have that mixer.  Seriously, you can NOT make cheese straws with a hand-held mixer.  Heading out to a good-bye party for Morris and Rebecca Thompson who are moving to New Orleans to become the Bishop and Mrs. Bishop of Louisiana.  Looking forward to visiting them and staying in their new digs in the Big Easy. 

Big highlight of the day: my clients getting the house they love!  Mini highlight of the day:  all of the above accomplished wearing shoes (my black suede Me Too ruffle pumps in case you're curious) NOT boots!!!   

I love Spring, even if today was just a fake little teaser! 

4 comments:

iselby said...

I love Spring, too... I'm so glad the sun has come out!

Mere said...

It's the simple things that bring us great appreciation isn't it? Like wearing shoes instead of boots and John filling up the dog water bowl...

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

That made me laugh out loud! John...

We had an even better Sunday. MR and Will used the UK-Florida basketball tickets and Marc and I went for a two-hour power walk through downtown and Ashland Park that included a lunch stop at Joe Bologna's and a stop in at Artique!

Mere said...

Sounds like a great day. I love still adore my Artique earrings. btw I get a lot of compliments on my Rachel Savane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails