Thursday, March 18, 2010

NCAA Bracket

Important stuff: texting and driving is still legal in Kentucky. Probably not for long but it is for now. The whole Lenten texting while driving thing isn't going so well. Sorry. Not going to Target is going great though my children are starting to complain.

Even more important: I, too, have Kentucky picked to win the NCAA championships. Or, I should say Will and I have them picked. The boy and I are in the Bluegrass Sotheby's office pool now. Will and I made our pics together before school yesterday morning while sipping treats from Starbucks. It was fun! We were pretty much in agreement on every pick although we had to resort to flipping the occasional coin. We have UK playing some school in Kansas. Oh yeah...we have UK versus KU.

I have to thank John Calipari for making UK basketball fun again! Mary Rollins and Will now appreciate that we have UK basketball tickets. They didn't realize until this year what a big deal my lower arena tickets really were! Later today we're pasting together a big life-size picture of DeMarcus Cousins that came in pieces in the newspaper over the last four days onto the wall. I'll have to post a picture because I'm sure that doesn't make sense.

3 comments:

mere said...

Go Demarcus and Gus!!!!!glacham

mere said...

okay, my keyboard is acting up. the glacham was the "captcha". How did it end up in the message?

iselby said...

Did I miss this post?

That sounds lovely sharing a Starbucks with Will and working on brackets... I can't wait to see my little cuzzies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails