Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Not at Home in The Bluegrass

Coach Trip and Setlak

The gathered crowd witnessing the actions of a truly brave man
First, a baseball update.  Will's Eastern Little League team, The Pirates, won the League regular and tournament championships.  Have I mentioned that previously?  It was a great fantastic.  Some of the highlights included one of the world's best little league coaches telling the boys if they won the tournament, they could shave his head.  

Then, Will played All-Stars.  It was awesome, however, in the double elimination tournament they lost both games WHICH meant, MR (now home from Italy and with one week of summer freedom before summer school starts) and Will and I (with much reshuffling of work activity) were free to be NOT AT HOME IN THE BLUEGRASS!  Where are we, you ask? 

In Charleston!  Yay!  Our favorite home away from home.  And, we got to bring our favorite community service project aka Graff with us! 





6 comments:

iselby said...

Yay!!! At Home in the Lowcountry!

Peddie said...

My thoughts exactly!!! And, hehe, I thought for a minute that MR and Will were on the paddleboards... but I think it's really just my mom from a distance?

The lowcountry looks so good on y'all!

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Actually, that's Will and me.

I don't know why you'd be confused.

Peddie said...

ahhahaa! You Williamsons... I thought your hair looked too red, actually ;)

mere said...

It was such fun!! I like the little kids sitting on laps in the softball pics....shows the kind of relaxed atmosphere a good coach promotes.

Peddie said...

Ooooh, i meant to comment too on how nice a team that looked with all the lap kids ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails