Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Potter

Hooray for Harry Potter!  And, Peddie has already seen it auf English in Deutschland!  Lucky Germany-dwelling girl.  And, is it true that she got to see the World Cup game yesterday?  What good fortune for our globe-trotter.  I'm so boring...

...And yet, Mary Rollins is doing summer school Physical Education for this week so as not to take it during the school year and she asked one of her friends what fun things he had done this summer.  He said, "nothing but play baseball".  He asked about her summer and she said she was a little embarrassed as she went through her long list of fun and travels--Italy, South Carolina, Lakehouse, Alaska.  I think we're pretty lucky here at the Mathews house, too.  There's never a dull moment anyway. 

Harry Potter, 12:30 a.m. tickets!  Photos tomorrow, perhaps?!

5 comments:

iselby said...

Hold up! Did you all already go to Alaska? If so... how did I miss posts and photos galore?

And, I think you all the most not-boring of all! ...and I think about you all everyday on my walk to work and all the fun we have in Lexington! I especially think of you all in relation to some of my favorite things: Pushing Daisies, Christmas time, Nutcracker, Bybee Pottery and Starbucks. I wish Lexington and NYC were just an hour drive from each other...

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Alaska's the end of next week!

You're so sweet Isabug!

Peddie said...

WHAT??!?!?! LALASKA!?!?! I also think of you guys in relation to Isabelles things, including Isabelle, which are also my favorite things.

Also - to claire-ify - I saw the game on tv. The point is,I watched it!

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Okay, when I tell the story Claire WENT to the game. I'm going to keep telling it that way too because sometimes you can't let the truth get in the way of a good story!

(Or as Uncle Marc says, "I've told it so many times it must be true.")

Claire is sweet, too...

Peddie said...

haha, keep telling it that way! Maybe at some point I will start "remembering" going to it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails