Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Open Houses...

I'm holding 841 Burkewood Drive open this Sunday, May 16 from 1-3 p.m.  This is a really great two-story in the Eastwood neighborhood which is a short trip to the new Liberty Elementary and it take about 5 minutes to get to Hamburg and about 10 minutes to get to UK and Downtown from here. Truly a great location and a lot of house for the money too!  Plus it has central vac.  I love central vac

Anyway, I don't do a ton of open houses and it seems like when I do host one, it's almost a guarantee that I'll generate some kind of record-setting rain storm that devastates small surrounding communities.  Really, people ought to pay me not to host open houses...or they should pay me if we are in the midst of a drought. 

Here's my question, and I'm looking for responses...do you ever go to open houses?  If you don't, why not?  When you go to open houses, what do you like about them, what do you hate about them,  do you lie to the person hosting it about why you are looking at the house?   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails