Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm not complaining...

At right, that's me.  With Mary Rollins.  At the top of the Empire State Building over Spring Break.  I hadsold a ho use from the security check-in on the ground floor about 10 minutes before and sent this photo to my wonderful clients so they'd know I was hard at work.  Later that day, I negotiated another offer while walking through Central Park on the way to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.  That would pretty much sum up how Spring Break went.  Lots of fun while running my real estate business from my iPhone.  It's amazing what you can do with an iPhone.  It also pretty much sums up what my days have been like for the last two and half months which explains the limited blogging. Busy busy busy.

I'm not complaining though, I promise!  Busy is good.  I just want to apologize for not posting more often, for not being able to do lunch, and for ALWAYS being on the phone.  

1 comment:

iselby said...

Such a nice trip.. I'm glad you can sell houses from NY, too. That means you can come back more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails