Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Want to rent during WEG?

Surely you know what WEG is...Altech FEI World Equestrian Games...drive around New Circle or downtown and see the countdown numbers. While we've been talking about it forever, the games are actually in sight at less than a year away!

If you live in Lexington, you have undoubtedly had the thought enter your head that you should leave town and rent out your house. I have! I won't be doing it though because more than likely my children will need to go to school for those two-plus weeks. However, if you are serious about vacating and renting out your house and/or land, I can help do that now. Bluegrass Sotheby's now has a great system in place to rent your home. I can provide a market analysis of your home's rental value for the games, help you find your guests and help you rent your home as safely as possible for the extent of the games.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails