Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good news...

I'm flying to New York in 3 hours to hang out with my sister in the Big Apple, which is good news for me -- direct flight from Lexington's beautiful Bluegrass Field...truly one of the prettiest airports in America! Not that I'm biased or anything.

But before I leave, I want to share the really good news for homebuyers and sellers! The Senate passed the extension of the $8,000 First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and has added a provision granting a $6,500 tax credit for resale homeowners buying a new home if they have lived in their present home for 5 or more years and have a combined family income of under $240,000. Now, the measure just awaits the President's signature. Let's hope he signs that soon!

See you Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails