Sunday, January 11, 2009

More about Sotheby's

Sorry it's been a week since my last posting regarding my brokerage change to Bluegrass Sotheby's International Realty (BGSIR). So many friends have sent so many nice notes (and some really pretty flowers to the office...thanks Kathy & Marc). It's a really exciting opportunity and has generated lots of questions from so many people.

Here's one question that I keep getting and seems really important to answer! Will I still be selling the same kinds of properties and helping the same clients I've been serving the past four years? Absolutely. One of my favorite things about BGSIR is the philosophy is that Sotheby's is "about service not a price range!" While I'm sure not opposed to selling a $44 million dollar island, BGSIR is absolutely about the very nice home at 1321 Dale Drive that's perfect for the first-time home buyer. I believe that every client deserves the highest level of service and care whether they're Bill Gates or the UK med student looking for a $75,000 townhouse!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails