Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chilliness!!!


I'm starting to feel really bad right now about telling people moving to Lexington about our mild winters! It's a little chilly and especially chilly if you haven't any electricity which seems to be a theme around town this week. At least we aren't in Paducah! We're still happy at my house (which we haven't left in days...) and while we've lost several trees our power is still going. Thank goodness for that as we were the last street in Lexington that came back on-line in the ice storm of 2003! Lots of people in Ashland Park and Chevy Chase area are without power and section of Downtown has been out as well.

I was noticing that my least favorite tree appears to be at an odd angle right now and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if I lose another tree that it's the one to go. I might send the kids out to help it along. If it comes out by the root, I won't have to pay my tree go to grind the stump this way!

So...one thing I always say about living in Kentucky is that we have all four seasons. We've definitely got winter covered this year!

1 comment:

mere said...

Awww...cute pics, little dogs in their sweaters! I will think of you all as we jog the beach in T shirts here on Sullivan's Island, SC...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails