Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hunter Boots - the new Mom appliance

Oh but I loved the comments from my last post about coffee!  I love hearing what the nice nieces are doing (real nieces and faux nieces as well as sisters :-)).  This blog is awfully girly most of the time, isn't it?  Sorry male readers.  Are there any male readers?  Speak up and we can be more boy-ish sometimes!
Anyway, in the spirit of girly-ness, I just wanted to share that I took the plunge and ordered my boots as an early Christmas present!  My logic:  I stood out at Will's lacrosse scrimmage yesterday for 2+ hours. The weather was glorious as it was on Sunday afternoon at Will's baseball game.  But, imagine if it hadn't been!  I would have been so much happier in my waterproof Hunter Boots.  They're a mom-investment. Plus, showing property? They'll be swell and I'll feel like a New Yorker!  We're getting to the fall and winter season -- dry feet are happy feet! 

Like a minivan, Hunter boots may be the perfect Mom/Realtor appliance.  Have I ever pointed out that my van is white to match my washer and dryer?  I ended up getting the black boots because it will match my range & dishwasher.  

Maybe they should make stainless steel colored boots or perhaps Aubergine appliances. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails