Thursday, September 25, 2008

...live from the Kentucky Association of Realtors

l'm out of town for a few days enjoying lots of educational opportunities at the Kentucky Association of Realtors (KAR) convention in Newport, Kentucky. While it's very pretty on the riverfront up here, it's no Lexington :-). The quick trip up here reminded me though of how nice it is to be so accessible to all the great opportunities just an hour up the road from Lexington. Last night, we had a great party at the Great American Ballpark complete with local Skyline Chili and those mini hot dogs that Will Mathews LOVES! I hadn't been to the new stadium before so it was great to finally see it and the Reds museum was pretty cool. I took a turn as an announcer and remembered how much fun I used to have with my brother Morgan listening to Reds games on our old pocket transistor radio...makes me feel a little old. Hmmm...has anybody who's been there noticed there's not much about Pete Rose there???

Although out of town, we have two price reductions to make note of: 440 Peachtree (great opportunity for an investor or first time buyer) is reduced to $97,900 and 745 Cedar Lake in Ewing is now listed at $144,900! Both of those are so competitively priced for the market and their amenities -- you can check them out under featured listings on my website at www.Moving2CentralKY.com. Both of them have virtual tours there as all my listings always do!

Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails