Friday, August 29, 2008

Beautiful morning...

It's one of those mornings in Lexington that makes living here so worthwhile! Even though, I'm waiting for my plumber so that I can continue helping support his children's college tuition funds (oh the joys of living in an older home inside New Circle!), it's hard not enjoy life in Central Kentucky -- not too hot, bright sunny sky and wonderful late summer day.

I had a moment this morning too, to spend a minute flipping through Lexington's new Skirt magazine. It's a great addition to some of our local newspapers like Ace Weekly, Nougat and the Chevy Chaser. If you're trying to get a feel for our Bluegrass flavor, all of these publications offer a great insight into our local scene. I always recommend that newcomers pick up a copy of any of these to peruse while exploring the area.

UK is back in session so don't try any shortcuts driving through campus! And, we can look forward to the UK-UL game this weekend. I'm actually excited about UK football this year. Go Cats!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails