Monday, August 15, 2011

A little about Alaska...

I'm going to post some more pictures from Alaska later but I was just thinking tonight after looking at a few pictures from the trip that this is how I would sum it all up:

If you want to be warm, dry and clean, do NOT go to Alaska for vacation. However, if you don't mind being wet, chilly and a bit muddy, Alaska might be the most beautiful place in the world.  I love Alaska...


Mt. McKinley

Glacier Hiking - Kenai Fjords NP - Exit Glacier

Mendenhall Glacier, Juneau

Hiking in Denali

2 comments:

iselby said...

wowwwww. i can't wait to see more!

Peddie said...

Hah, that kind of "if you don't mind..." statement seems like it should be "...Alaska, then you'll love New Zealand! Dry every once and a while!"

Course, I was there in winter and wore rubber boots a lot.

I really want to go to Alaska. Those troopers with you look like they're having a BLAST!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails