Friday, December 10, 2010

You forgot my water...

I'm shopping for Angel Tree today (which will shortly be a separate post) and I get a call from the middle school from Will who says, "did you put a water bottle in my lunch today?".

 I realized I had not (please note that I NEVER forget this and why I did is a semi-complicated story in which Will has some accountability). 

So, he says, "where are you?".

"I'm across town at the mega-Kroger in Beaumont shopping for Angel Tree."

"So can you leave and bring me a water bottle?".

"Ummmmmm....no.  Are you crazy?"

"Seriously, Mom.  You won't bring me a water bottle?".

6 comments:

Peddie said...

This is hilarious! I think we need a separate post just to explain the other components of the story!!!

Captcha: woody... an actual (disney) name-word!

iselby said...

hehe! I think we should have "Conversations with Mere" and "Conversations with Will" as weekly items on these blogs. You know they'll be more than happy to oblige :)

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

I could also do "Conversations with Grandmere."

For example...Ring Ring goes the phone. "Gwenda. Are you going to communicate with your sister today? I need to know how to get blood out of clothes with hydrogen peroxide. She says you can get blood out of anything with hydrogen peroxide. It doesn't matter how old it is. So I need you to communicate with her immediately to find out how to get the blood out. I have new peroxide. We bought it at KMart last week. The other stuff was to old. When are you going to call her? Let me know as soon as you find out." Click...

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

So, I just realized the above comment is not actually a conversation per se, as that would require that the other person be able to get a word in edgewise!

Peddie said...

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAeieehehiahiaiahaHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

iselby said...

AH I just spit my coffee out of my mouth! I was not expecting such a hilarious "Conversation with Grandmere"!!! I should have known better than to take a sip of my skinny pumpkin spice latte. Poor keyboard.

(This is not meant to be gross)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails