Thursday, December 2, 2010

Williamson girls...

 Mary Rollins was telling me about a new high school friend named Sophia.  She said she was so glad that Sophia was in her German class because she was like a "Williamson girl".  She reads books all the time, loves the Shopaholic, talks about art & music and she gets our humor -- "I think she might even speak our language." 

I don't know about you, but I think we need to meet this girl!  Wonder if she plays Scrabble?










I hope when/if Will and John get married, they find nice "Williamson girls!"

5 comments:

iselby said...

I just hope that they wear lots of blue eyeshadow :)

And how nice to meet another Williamson girl!! I think we should invite her to the Claireware party!

iselby said...

I love that beach Scrabble picture...

Peddie said...

I couldn't agree more ;) "I think she speaks our language"... I love it!

And yes! inviter to Claireware!

haha... that was a mistype, not a captcha (hypeadda)... but I'll leave it.

Peddie said...

Yes, I hope they do marry that kind of girl!!! (and does she know a lot of 2 letter words?)

Peddie said...

Haha, that was mom.

We could get makeovers before going out to tea though.. what say you ladies?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails