Sunday, March 4, 2007

Greetings from Atlanta!

Until Wednesday, I'll be attending the RE/MAX International Convention in Atlanta, Georgia networking with other RE/MAX agents from across the globe (!). I've already been learning about some great new ideas and techniques that will help me more effectively market and sell your home as well as lots of new strategies to help me be an even better negotiator on behalf of my buyer clients. I believe it's so important to stay current of what's new in this ever-changing real estate market. While I hate being away from my business for even a few days, I love the opportunity to "sharpen my saw" as Steven Covey would call it. In fact, tomorrow Steven Covey is the opening speaker.

I look forward to being back in Lexington Wednesday with new and powerful tools to put to work for my clients!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails