Thursday, November 18, 2010

I *heart* Harry Potter!!! or bad mommy...

Yeah!  Harry Potter Day, Harry Potter Day!!!  Or, technically, is that tomorrow...

On today's to do list...stop by movie theater to pick up pre-ordered tickets for the midnight showing of HP and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1. 

MR, Will and I are going AND we're going to eat a big bucket of buttery popcorn!!  MR is going to dress up because she's a geek.  I was going to dress up as Sybil Trelawny (thanks for the suggestion Peddie) but Will said he wouldn't go with me if I did.

I hope I can stay awake!! 

Wonder if I have any pictures of little Mary Rollins dressed up as Hermione somewhere from Halloween past.  She and Abby both went as Hermione one year...so cute!!

Is anybody else glad that the movie is in two parts now besides me?

7 comments:

iselby said...

Me! Me! Double the Harry Potter AND I have been known to fall asleep at long movies..

You are a GOOD mommy! Now let's celebrate Harry Potter day!

Robyn and I are debating drawing lighting bolts on our heads. That might be the extent of the dress up tonight. If only we had a costume box...

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

I could have sent you the wolf costume and you could have gone as Fenrir Greyback!!

Peddie said...

Ahhhh the bunny wolf! That would have been too great! Please atleast do the lightning scars... Maybe carry a littl picture of me as trelawney since I'm not there.

Oh, and triple me for two movies. I am over th moon! Should I move back home for the sole reason of seeing the next one with u guys at the midnight showing where I WILL dress up (pun intended)?

Paola just told me it was good I'm not going to the midnight showing since I have my finals, "clairita, there is Harry potter and then there's your life"... But then I argued whether they really are two seperate things.

Ps: barty jr transforming back to himself in movie four is SO GrOSS. I forgot.

Pps: you have all got to iPhone me pictures ... I don't care who is embarrassed! I'm in Germany and have finals and am whiny!!!

Peddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iselby said...

Can't stop laughing...

"clairita, there is Harry potter and then there's your life"... But then I argued whether they really are two separate things.

Peddie said...

Hehehe... yeah. With all the Harry Pottering I've been doing lately, it's a good question. The other funny thing is that some people think I'm obsessed... but I'm not. Just a big fan. I KNOW Harry Potter obsessed people!

Ok, we're all just a bit nerdy, right?

PS: That last comment was made on the itouch, hence bad capitalization, accidentally posting twice, etc.

Peddie said...

I NEED TO SEE IT AGAIN!!!!!!

Wow... I'm so excited I made a million typos in that seemingly simple sentence (alliteration'd!) above.

And btw... I'm glad YOU went and saw it with your kids... I think I would have been worried that maybe it was a little too scary and... well, so on. WHEW! Oh, they did such a good job!!! I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails