Friday, November 9, 2012

What are you doing today?

Marc took Will to school this morning because I had an 8 am closing and MR (Will's new school chauffeur) is off at the Domain for Happening.  It always throws off the day a bit when Marc hangs out during our morning school prep routine because he asks so many questions like "Are you going to make Will's lunch?"  Yes.  "Are you sure you have time for a run?"  Yep.  "Don't you have a closing at 8?"  Yes, don't worry I have plenty of time.  And the worst question, "what's on your schedule, today?"  That question always makes me nervous because I have this feeling that Marc thinks I could use my time more wisely.  Well, I have a closing at 8, and need to turn in my paperwork at the office, and I have to meet TJ at the house on Waco at 2 and pick up a key to a house, I have to work on my mailing list and maybe write a blog post.  And, check out my latest obsession Atlantic-Pacific.  I love this blog and I want to be friends with Blair
Eadie so that I can borrow some of her clothes.  I'd let her borrow mine, too, if she wanted. 

So, I actually stopped my recounting of my schedule at "work on my mailing list" and before I got to "write a blog post."  Blogging falls into the perhaps-you-could-use-your-time-more-wisely category.

Turns out, he only asked what I was doing because he was meeting some friends for lunch and wanted to know if I'd like to go too.  Fortunately, I do have time but only because I use it so wisely.

Anyway, happy Friday!  And, if you have time check out Atlantic-Pacific. 

P.S. If anyone wants to buy me this cute Madewell sweater, go right ahead.

     

2 comments:

iselby said...

My neighbor just got that sweater and I'm so jealous! I think we both need it.

Gwennie said...

I love Madewell. It's become one of those treat stores that we go to like Uniqlo and Anthropologie (we're getting Anthro in Lex soon which is good but bad...).

If I were super rich, I'd shop at Rag and Bone, too.

Hello my name is Becky Bloomwood...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails